Contributors

Wednesday 26 January 2011

More gardening‏


Hello evewybody,
Here is your ol fwend Bernie again. I does not have alot of noos today because we jus spend the weekend helpin wif de gardening. It is bewy hot. Heidi been lookin for Mr. Claude to ask him why we havin dis hot wevver. Mr Claude say he going to fix it. When she find Claude he told her dat we has to have dis wevver cos it is de only wevver left in de wevver shop. She told him to go and find anuvver wevver shop but he say he going home.
Heidi and me vewy sorry to hear about dose bad peoples what muck fings up. My gwandda say dey bewy immature and childish. Dem fink it funny cos dem just stupid. Even pussy cats is not so stupid.
Gwandma was diggin in de garden. She dont let Gwandda dig cos he got a fing in him fwom de operation and she fwightened if he dig it might stick out somewhere.
My Mummy can't dig cos she still got a bewy sore paw.
So Gwandma dig and me and Heidi helps her.We helps her by sittin near by and westing. Then when she tired she look at us and we send her some of our "westing vibes". Heidi was sittin on de dirt what Gwandma digged. I ask Heidi why she sittin on dat dug dirt and she say "I ith hatching" I say "Wot is you hatching Heidi? Show me" and she stand up and Bernie see that she is sitting on a pile of ants eggs. Bernie say "Oh you silly pussy cat. You do not need to hatch ants eggs. Get off there before they crawl on you and bite you" So she come over in the shade and sit wif Bernie while we watching to make sure Gwandma do it wite.
You can see how we help bewy dood.
Luv fwom Bernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment