Contributors

Friday 18 May 2012

De computer turned back on again.

Some men bwought us lots of new desks and fings so everybody turned off de computers so dey could get de old desks out and put de new desks in.
So Bernie could not wite him blog.
Dwat! Dat a noosance cos my Katie and my Hughie likes to wead my blog.
Now my Mummy is getting a vewy nice bedwoom fixed up.
We is also making a nice backyard and soon we gwow lots of fings.
Me hope my Mummy will gwow some dood cat mint for Heidi and me.
Me twy to tell Heidi about it but she do not understand so when we gets some me can show her.
Today some childwen come to visit. Dem is Will and Ella and Lucy. Dey watch de TV but it be a scawy show so Bernie do not watch it. Me sit on de bench in de kitchen and have a nap.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    It's very silly for you to not watch scary shows. Scary shows are very weird, and some are about falling trees! Some are about exploding erupting volcanoes, some are about pirates, and some are about witches. Some are about crocodiles eating things that make them turning into bigger crocodiles like a mixture that scientists make.

    ReplyDelete