Contributors

Tuesday 8 May 2012

stayed at home to help wif de cleaning

Today evewybody be vewy busy doing some tidying and cleaning. Bernie stay home to help.
If Gwand-ma miss a bit Bernie tell her. Bernie say Miaow what means 'you miss dis bit" so Gwand-ma knows to do it again.
First Bernie had a sleep on Gwand-da lap cos Gwand-da do not want to do anyworks so Bernie help him. You see if Bernie is asleep on Gwand-da lap den Gwand-da do not have to do anyfing so dat how Bernie help.
Gwand-da and Bernie is a dood team.
Evewy body need someone to help dem when dem has lots of work to do.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're such a helpful pussy cat!
    So that's why you curl up on my desk when I am trying to do my lesson planning? Because you're trying to help me not do the work? Thank you very much! If only I was allowed to not do my work, that would be very good.

    ReplyDelete