Contributors

Sunday 13 May 2012

My Mummy do not stay home and wait for me

Today Bernie went to visit him dood fwends again. Bernie want to get a baby guinea pig for his Mummy for Mummy Day but dem is in de cage and dey say dey not allowed to come to my noo house. When me came home, Bernie went in fwough dat cat door in de laundwy and stwaight to my Mummy room. But she not dere. Where my Mummy gone?
Bernie was a vewy tiwed pussy cat fwom walking and wunning all dat way so me just flop down on de floor and have a west.
Den me walking all awound de house calling my Mummy. Me say MIAOW MIAOW vewy loud.
My Gwand-ma tell me dat my Mummy gone somewhere so she send a sms to her to tell her dat Bernie here. Den she take me to de family woom and give me a cuddle cos me very tired.
Den my Mummy come home soon and we all is happy again.
Except Gwand-da do not feel vewy dood. Him sleep all day. We sad about Gwand-da not feelin dood.
We hopes him get better soon.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    I'm definitely not surprised you're tired because Grand Moogi told me how far it is from there to your house, and it was very far away.

    ReplyDelete