Contributors

Saturday 19 May 2012

Making a garden

Today Bernie was vewy busy helping my Mummy and my Gwand-ma make some dood vegetable gardens.
We put black stuff and bwown stuff and white stuff and lots of baa lamb sheep stuff. and den my Mummy put in some litta baby plants and give dem a nice dwink.
Bernie sit dere and be de guard person to make sure nobody comes and mucks up our gardens.
But of course me wuns away vewy fast when someone turns on dat hose cos dat hose is sometimes naughty and squirt Bernie.
Now me needs a dood west after all dat hard work.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    Sometimes when I'm playing with a hose, I forget that my sister is my sister and when I forget I shoot her with the hose.

    Katy says:

    It's more like every day! You just love squirting us. We have to go to the far end of the paddock!

    ReplyDelete