Contributors

Friday 4 January 2013

Me Miss My Mummy,

Yesserday my Mummy gone away but poor little Bernie did not know she was gone away for a long time.
Last night me was looking evewywhere for her. My Mummy was not in her bedwoom so Bernie gone outside looking for her.
De uvver cat wot live acwoss de woad and wot belong to Uncle Dawwen hiss at me and we have a cat fight but soon Bernie tell him dat Bernie is just lookin for my Mummy cos she gone away. Den dat cat say "Oh dat very sad" and him do not hiss at Bernie any more and den Bernie come home and my Gwad-ma give me a cuddle and a dwink of dwinking chocolate wifout de dwinking chocolate powder or de sugar.
Den me sleep in my Mummy bedwoom cos dat is Bernie bedwoom too.
Today  my Gwand-ma and my Gwand-da gone somewhere and den dem come home and den Aunty Mavis comes home and Dawwen comes to visit and den dey all twying to put somefing in my Mummy courtyard. WOT IS DAT?
Bernie get cuddles fwom  evewybody but dem cuddles is not as good as cuddles fwom my Mummy.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    I never want my Mummy to stop giving me cuddles ever! She can only stop giving me cuddles when she's dead!

    Katy says:

    That was getting a little confusing!

    ReplyDelete