Contributors

Monday 7 January 2013

More hot days

Today was anuvver one of dem hot days so Bernie has to sleep wif his foots in de air. Dat no pwoblem.
My Mummy is going to twy it out.
She is at a Backpacker place wif lots of uvver peoples in de woom. Me hope dey do not mind if my Mummy sleep wif her foots in de air. Maybe she will tell dem dat it is a dood way to keep cool and den dey will all sleep dat way.
Dat little Tilly is getting much bigger but she still a noosance. She still likes to bite Bernie tail ALL DE TIME.
Me sick of dat. Please stop biting Bernie tail!
Gwand-da tell me to hit her hard but Bernie do not want to weally hurt her. She is only a baby pussy cat.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Hello my darling boy.
    It's hot here today too, but not as hot as where you are. At the moment I'm sitting by an open door, and there is a lovely breeze, so that makes it very nice.
    Did Grandmoogi tell you? I saw a snake today! I'm glad you weren't with me, becuase I'd hate to think what that snake might do to you. It was a Tiger snake. Only a young one, but still dangerous. He was pretty,and he made a very interesting swooshing sound as he slithered along, but I'm glad I didn't have to stay near it. Luckily somebody else came and they were going to take it away.
    I hope Tilly stops biting your tail. Maybe we should tell her your tail is a snake. Maybe then she won't bite it any more.

    ReplyDelete