Contributors

Friday 30 August 2013

Good Licks

In one of Bernie blog entwies me said dat Jaffa jump on Bernie. Dat is still twue but it do not bovver Bernie any more because she only jump on me so she can weach up and lick Bernie on de face. It very hard for a pussy cat to lick dem own face and get it clean so it is vewy useful when annuvver pussy cat what is a dood fwend or wot is your little sister do it for you.
Bernie like dat even if it do tickle.
De mans came and dem started to build our noo fence but so far we only got two new posts.
When it finished, Bernie will ask my Gwand-ma or my Mummy to take a pikcha so me can show all my blog weaders.
Luv fwom Bernie

3 comments:

  1. Hughie says:

    I just made something out of a game [Mecano] looking like a cat's head. And then bent its ear down.

    Katy says:

    What does that mean in cat sign language?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a pussy cat put him ears back flat on him head dat mean him weady to have a big fight wif someone. Dat mean "Watch out! Here me come!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a pussy cat put him ears back flat on him head dat mean him weady to have a big fight wif someone. Dat mean "Watch out! Here me come!"

    ReplyDelete