Contributors

Monday 19 August 2013

To de vet

Jaffa went to de vet and have her last injekshuns.
Now she had dem all.
She still got her wee pwoblem but Gwand-ma got mixed up about dat so tomowwow she wing de vet and tell him dat she do still have it. Gwand-ma fought she was getting better but she is not.
Jaffa and Bernie is getting to be fwends. We give each uvver little licks. Jaffa have such a little tongue dat when she give Bernie a little lick, it tickle. It more like a lickle dan a lick. Dem is tickle lickles.
Sometimes she come up ahind Bernie and smell Bernie bum. Next time she do dat, me might fart. Me do not do dat on purpose. Me could not help it. It just because me get nervous when someone looking closely at my bum.
Luv fwom Bernie.


3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie that would be a horrible thing to do!

    Actually, you did that to me the other day. You walked past me when I was lying down and I think you must have just farted, and I wasn't even looking at your bum!!

    Oh well. I still love you. *cuddles*

    Take good care of Jaffa while Mummy is in Canberra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hughie says:

    Heheehehehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bums is not funny especially if dem fart at you.

    ReplyDelete