Contributors

Wednesday 9 February 2011

More exciting Noos fwom DeBoos‏


Hi dere to all my nice listening peoples in Temowa.
Dis is your ol' fwend Bernie witing to you again.
Guess what Heidi Found last night!
We all bewy surpwised. She cum wunnin up to Bernie and say "Unca Bernie come quick. Heidi found a hoppin mouthie"
"A hoppin mousie?" Me said. "Bernie never heard of a hoppin Mousie. Wot is dat?"
So I wun to de fwont vewandah where she show me dat hoppin mousie. I never see such a fing. It bewy stwange.
I call my Mummy and she come wunnin. She say "Oh Heidi you found a little frog. Leave it alone" and she wun and get her camewa and take a pikcha of it.
She say we must not hurt it so we are bewy dood pussy cats.
We stand back and watch. It makin a loud funny noise wot Bernie do not know how to spell.
My Gwandma get a big jar and my Mummy put it in dat jar wif de lid on and my Mummy walk a long way fwom home and put it in a cweek.
She say fwoggies likes to be near water.
Today her fwend Shawon look at dat pikcha and say it is a bewy important native fwog and Bernie and Heidi are bewy dood pussies cos dey do not hurt dat native fwog.
Mr. Claude come and bisit and we tell him.
He say to Heidi "Ah ma cherie, In Fronce, zee frog legs are zee great daily-carseee" but Heidi say "Oh no Mither Claude. We would not eat the legth of a native frog" and Claude say "Sacre Bleu. Of course not ma cherie." and den we all go home to go to sleep after our big excitement.

Wuv fwom Bernie.

1 comment:

  1. *giggles* Goooood kitties! Ask you mumma foy kitty tweds! Kissies and huggies! Wuv!

    ReplyDelete