Contributors

Sunday 13 February 2011

Temowa Gift

Ma,
Now all my cleber listeners knows wot dat means. Dat Ma is pussy cat talk for "Hello I is here."
Soon when my listeners learn all about de pussy cat words, Bernie can wite in pussy cat language an you will all unnerstand him.
On Sattyday Heidi an Bernie decide to go to dat gift and cheer for peoples.
George and Rani say dey come too. Mr Claude want to go as well and so den Wosy also come.
We settin off along our back lane and dat pussy cat fwom down dat lane say "Where you is goin?" We say we is goin to watch the gift and dat pussy cat say "Oooh me luv pressies. Can me come too?"
We say he can so off we all go. When we goin wound de corner, we can smell a nice smell fwom someone house wot is cookin din dins.
George say "I say ol chaps. I really do think it is my dinner time. Sorry to leave you all and that. Do hope you enjoy the Gift. Ta Tar for now." and he wun home.
Rani say "Oh if George goin home, den I needs to go home too." so off he goes.
Den dere is just five pussy cats,Me, Heidi, Claude, Rosy and dat down de lane cat.
We walkin on a litta bit furver but we can still smell dat din dins cookin.
Rosy and Heidi say Meow and you know wot dat means. It means dat de pussy cat want some DinDins.
Den Heidi say to me "Mowmow?" dat means "Are you going to come home with me and have some dinner or are you going to stay there lookin silly?" and Bernie say back "Mowmowow miow wow mow meowmow" Dat means "OK"
So in de end we all goes home cos we do not has any moneys to buy dindins at de Gift.
Next time we pack lunch.
By for now.
Bernie.

2 comments:

  1. Wub you bewie much! You hab loooad fwends! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hughie says:

    You're silly cats!

    Katy says:

    Nothing.

    ReplyDelete