Contributors

Monday 28 February 2011

Vewy Confusing din dins

Hewwo Evewybody, espeshully Hugh my favouwite blog weader and also Katy who is my favourwite blog weader too.
I got two favouwite blog weaders.
Now dis evening was a bewy confusing situation.
Mr. Nicklas is away and my Gwandma is feedin Mr Claude what is de pussy cat what likes litta Heidi.
My Mummy went wif Gwandma to feed Mr Claude. My Mummy wanted to go in de car cos she fwightened of Skeeters wot bite evewybody.
Just when dey dwiving off, dey see Mr. Claude at our place.
Now of course Mr Claude comes to our place cos he knows my Gwandma is giving him his dindins so he comes to see her.
My Mummy call him out de window of de car but he get bewy confused cos he do not know why dey in de car.
So he wuns away.
So My Gwandma and my Mummy goes and puts Mr. Claude's din dins outside instead of inside cos he wont come home yet.
Bernie goes over to Claude place to tell dem dat Claude is all confused.
Hmmm den Bernie notice dat nice din dins so he has a litta taste of it.
Den Gwandma say "This is weird. Claude is at our place and Bernie is at Claude's place". So my Mummy dwive back home while Bernie and Gwandma walks back home.
Den my Mummy see Claude down de stweet so she stop de car, and go and get him and cawwy him home.
But he bite her!! He hurt my Mummy.
Tomowwow I speak to him about dat.
Dey put Claude and his Din dins inside his house and shut de door so he can sleep in his house tonight. Den we all go home again.
Phew.
I heard about peoples having speshiul parties where dey have some din dins at one house and den some more at anuvver house but dis is bewy confusing for pussy cats.
Now I has to go and eat some of my din dins and hab a sleep after all dat confusing stuff.
Wuv fwom Bernie
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    Bleaaghhh!! Cat licks!

    (And then laughs a lot.)

    Hughie says:

    Mr Claude, don't bite Aunty Anne!

    ReplyDelete