Contributors

Sunday 20 February 2011

My Knitting Mummy

Hello Mr. Nicklas,
Me hopes you had a bewy nice time bisiting your litta gwanddaughter for her Kwistenin.
While you was away, My Gwandma and my Mummy bisited Claude and gib him his din dins. Dey say he bewy dood pussy cat.
Now I have sumfing bewy stwange to tell you about.
Many of my listeners might have seen my Mummy walkin along de stweet knittin. She be a famous knittin lady. When she in Edinburry, all de peoples got to know her cos she walk along de stweet knittin. Now lots of peoples in Temowa knows her cos she walk along de stweet knittin here too.
She gets lots of knittins done.
Well she also wead lots of knittin magazines and on Sattyday she show me a article in a knittin magazine dat has patterns so people can knit dere own Woyal Wedding. Dere is patterns to make a litta Pwince William, and a Litta Kate wif a bwide dwess on and a litta Queen and a litta Pwince Charles and lots of uvver peoples. Dere is even patterns for makin litta corgis.
But guess what! NO PATTERNS FOR LITTA PUSSY CATS.
I spose dat means pussies is not invited to dat weddin.
Oh well we does not like weddin cake anyway.
If anyone want to see dat pattern, dey can just send me a email and my Mummy show dem.
Wub fwom feelin snubbed Bernie.

1 comment:

  1. Hughy's message to Bernie: I love him.

    I asked him what else he wanted to say and he said: hmmm... I want to say... I love him, again.

    Hughie is obviously your biggest fan ever!

    ReplyDelete