Contributors

Sunday 26 February 2012

Wain wain wain

Hello to my dood blog weaders.
Bernie did not do his blog yesserday because my Grand-ma 'puter forgot how to find dat internet and my Mummy was using her 'puter all de time to do de lessons for de childwen..
Me needs to wemind my Mummy dat she pwomised to get Bernie his own litta 'puter.
Anyway me did two blogs de day before so dat alwight.
Today Bernie and Heidi just stay inside cos it waining.
Yesserday was Heidi's birfday. We all sing Happy Birfday to her. She is fwee years old.
Bernie has been going for dat loooong walk wif Mummy and Gwand-da evewy night. Maybe we do not go tonight cos it waining but Bernie is vewy bwave and he is a vewy dood walkin pussy cat.
Maybe one day my Katy and My Hugh will come for a visit and me will take dem for a walk,
Dat would be dood fun.
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Katy says:

    When I'm kind of eleven or twelve, I might come and fly down. My birthday is in eleven days. My birthday party is in only nine days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me knowed about your birfday cos my Gwand-ma told me. Bernie is going to send you a dood pwesent. Me told Heidi about your birfday and she wanted to send you a squashed mouse but Bernie told her dat not a dood pwesent and anyway we can't send dat to Tasmania.
    Heidi had her birfday de uvver day. Me put dat in my blog.

    ReplyDelete