Contributors

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hair combing

Hello to all my dood fwends wot weads my blog
Today peoples been going in an out. Gwand-da go to help Farver Phil move to his noo house, den him come home and go to de doctor (Dat is a human vet) and my Gwand-ma and my Mummy goes to do Meals on Wheels.
Den My Mummy and my Gwand-da  goes to de tip and ...and... My Mummy and my Gwand-ma goes to check sumfing at our noo house.
All of dis coming and going!
Evewy time dem go somewhere dem say "Better comb my hair" So Bernie fink "Ooh me better lick my fur too". So Bernie been lickin and lickin all day.
Me wish dey stay home and forget about dat hair. Who care about dat hair?
Me sick of lickin and lickin.
Stay home everybody and stop saying "Better comb hair".
Luv fwom Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment