Contributors

Friday 13 January 2012

Me sowwy me did not wite my blog

My Gwand-ma and my Gwand-da went away to bwing Miss Polly back to Unca Tim place.
Bernie do not wite in his blog because me was too busy. Bernie had to take care of litta Heidi and my Mummy while my Gwand-da and my Gwand-ma was away so me was too busy to wite in my blog.
Now Evewybody say "Why don't you wite in your blog Bernie?"
Me do not care what evewybody say but now my bestest fwend in de world what is called Hughie say he wish I wite in my blog evewy day and so now Bernie vewy sowwy he do not wite evewy day.
Fwom now on me will wite in my blog evewy day for my bestest fwend in de world called Hughie.
Bernie is going to show you a pikcha of a fwend pussy cat called Silver. She is a vewy old pussy cat and she got a bootiful house all of her own.
It used to be a puppy dog house but now it is Silver's house and she sleeps in it.
Bernie wish he had his vewy own house like dat.

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    I really like Silver. I like you writing your blog every day.

    Katy says:

    I really like the picture of Silver. It's a very nice picture. I really like cats a lot!

    ReplyDelete