Contributors

Saturday 21 January 2012

A squweaming fwoggie

Yesserday after Bernie wite his blog, me go outside and sitting on de back vewandah.
Just den Heidi find a litta fwoggie. It be one of dem squweaming fwoggies. When dey get a big fwight dey squweam vewy loud.
Heidi wanted to play wif it but Bernie know dat we should not hurt dem litta fwoggies cos dem be speshul Austwalian  native fwoggies so Bernie sit between dat fwoggie and Heidi. Dat poor litta fwoggie still squeaming and den my Gwand-ma hear it and she come wunning out and call my Gwand-da and my Mummy. Dem get lights and dat poor litta fwoggie jump on de wire fence wot is dere for de sweet peas to climb up.
It hanging on vewy tight and de light get in it litta shiny eyes so it too fwightened to move. My Mummy get a big jar and she get dat litta fwoggie and she take it away somewhere nice and safe so Heidi will not find it.
It vewy cute. My Mummy ask it if she can take a litta pickcha of it and it say yes and it say sanks you to my Mummy cos she wescue it.
Today be my Gwand-da birfday and we sings Happy Birfday to him.
Luv fwom Bernie

.

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    You always need to let frogs go when you catch them!

    Katy says:

    I once catched a frog. I let it go again and then catched it, then I lost it. And the next time I found it it had hopped into Hughie's pool and had died! Poor froggy!

    Hughie adds:

    When I looked on it, its eyes were open. And guess what: tippy pigs [guinea pigs] sleep with their eyes open! And bunny rabbits sleep with one eye closed and one eye open!

    ReplyDelete