Contributors

Saturday 15 September 2012

A little bit of chookie

Today Bernie be on him own all day again. Me was sound asleep when my Mummy and my Gwand-ma come home but me is a dood butler and me go to de door to bwing dem inside.
My Mummy say Hello to Bernie and den she say why doesn't Bernie say miaow. Me was still half asleep. My little eyes was still sleepy.
But my Gwand-ma bwing me a little bit of chookie what she save for Bernie fwom her dindins. Dat was a nice little surpwise snack. Me like dat.
Sanks you to Gwand-ma.
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you a lucky little boy! I'm glad you liked your special treat.
    I'm sorry I couldn't save you any chicken, but I didn't have as much as Grand Moogi (And my dinner was very very yummy so I gobbled it all up. Opps!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hughie says:

    Bernie: a long time ago on all your other blogs, YOU et all the chicken!

    ReplyDelete