Contributors

Monday 24 September 2012

Waiting for skyping.,

My Hughie say he wants to Skype him dood fwend Bernie.
Me waiting all day but dat Skype do not make dat Boo boop boody boop noise.
My Mummy is not here to take de sheet off de martoes and catty cums so Bernie go to do it. But dem martoes and catty cums say "Please do not take de sheet off cos we wants to have a dood sleep in today" so Bernie do not take de sheet away. Den Gwand-ma come and take it away. Dem Martoes and catty cums does not talk to Gwand-ma. Dem only talk to Bernie.  Now my  Gwand-ma put it back on again tonight.
When Bernie walking past dem dey say "Hey Bernie, take de sheet off cos we wants to stay up and watch de TV" but Bernie say "No it only Inspector Fwost and dat make you get your leaves fwizz."  When de warm days and nights come, dose martoes will be glad dat dey had pwoper sleeps when dem was baby plants.
Luv fwom Bernie




2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much Bernie, you are such a good gardening pussy cat. I hope you get to Skype with your cousin Hughie.
    Take good care of Grand Moogi and Grand Da. I am giving Polly cuddles when I can, but even though they are very nice cuddles they are not as cuddly as Bernie cuddles.
    But i managed to sleep well, because Polly didn't wake me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hughie says:

    I'll skype you tomorrow, Bernie!

    Katy says:

    And it will be raining tomorrow so we will have nothing to do, so we probably will do it tomorrow actually.

    ReplyDelete