Contributors

Friday 21 September 2012

A quiet day

My Gwand-da do not sleep wif my Gwand-ma now cos him got a sore tummy and him do not want my Gwand-ma to bump him sore tummy in de middle of de night.
So Bernie has fwee bedwooms what me can visit in de night,
First me was in my Mummy bedwoom. Den me said miaow and my Mummy open de door and Bernie go to my Gwand-ma bedwoom. Me had a few little chats to my Gwand-ma and den me had a vewy nice sleep on Gwand-ma bed.
My Gwand-ma has got a sore back so me do not jump on her.
My Mummy gone to school and my Aunty Mavis coimes for a visit to see if dem Gwands is OK. Den my Gwand-ma and my Gwand-da sit on dem chairs vewy still and quiet for a long time waiting for de sore bits to get better,
'Den my Mummy come home and  make dem some lunch.
Den Bernie do de washing up and evewybody has a west.
Lots of wests when peoples is not feeling dood.
Now my Mummy is on holidays and Bernie is happy about dat.
Here is de pussy cat cuddles for today. Dem is human cuddles O wif little tails.
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    That makes sense! It's a human cuddle, just with a tail!

    ReplyDelete