Contributors

Sunday 30 September 2012

waiting in de dark

Bernie was sitting in de study wif de light off. Me was waiting to use de 'puter but me could not see it dood enough cos de light was off.
Now my Gwand-ma came in and turn de light on and got a book and me said a quick "Miaow" wot means "Sanks you for turning de light on. Now me can wite my blog."
Today we did lots of westing. Evewybody needs to west so dem can get better.
My Gwand-ma fought Bernie was going to go and catch some little birdies but me weally went outside and had a dood sleep in de best sunny corner on de back patio. Pussy cats always find de best place to sleep.
Me did not do any more egg hatching today cos my Mummy put dem back in de fwidge.
Me has to work out how me can get dem on a cushion like my Katy tell me.
Here is some cuddles for today
Dem is mixed up


QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Luv fwom Bernie


No comments:

Post a Comment