Contributors

Sunday 2 September 2012

Bernie got a important job

Today my Mummy planted some little plants in black pots.
Dem is called cattsicums and martos.
Dem is is in black pots and dem is sitting unner de window.
Dem do not like dat fwost what is white stuff what is cold and gets on de gwound in de morning. Bernie do not go outside when dat cold white stuff is dere. Me stay on my Mummy nice warm bed.
But Gwand-ma tell Bernie evewy night when de bong bong clock go bong bong bong bong bong bong , Bernie has to wemind my Mummy and my Gwand-ma and my Gwand-da to put a dwess on dem plants so dem does not get dat cold white stuff called fwost on dem.
Oh Miaow miaow. Me hope me can wemember dat.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    If you read this comment every day you'll be able to remember to do it. Remind Grand Moogi and Aunty Anne to put that type of plastic around the plants!

    ReplyDelete