Contributors

Thursday 20 September 2012

Cuddle bookings

Oh dear Miaow miaow now me has to add up all de cuddles me has to give peoples.
My Mummy want fwee evewy hour. Me has to ask de bong bong clock to count dem for me.
And Bernie count how many my Gwand-ma want and it be 10. - or is it 8? Maybe dat adds up to seventy.
Me needs to put seventy bong cuddles on my blog evewy day. Is dat wight?
Bernie is not a dood counting pussy cat.
How do you wite pussy cat cuddles? Pussy cat licks is WWWWW  and pussy cat purrrs is PPPPRRR.
Me fink pussy cat cuddles is QQQQQQQQ.
So here is dem pussy cat cuddles
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Luv fwom Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment