Contributors

Wednesday 15 August 2012

What sort of day?

Evewybody wush out vewy quickly dis morning. Bernie do not know where dey go.
Peoples do not tell Bernie where dey going. Dat a nuisance. If someone wings up on de tellems phone and ask Bernie where someone is, den how can Bernie tellems  on de tellems phone if dey do not tellems Bernie?
Oh well  Bernie cannot answer de phone anyway so dat lucky.
We has got some cooked chook in our fwidge. Dat vewy dood. Bernie likes it when dey get a cooked chook for dindins  because dey do not finish it all and dey put it in de fwidge. Den Bernie wait in de kitchen and when my Gwand-da comes into de kitchen Bernie stands near de fwidge and say a vewy sweet Miaow what means "May I have some of dat yummy chicken please?" And Gwand-da say "Oh you are a very good pussy for asking so politely" and he gives Bernie some.
Den a few minutes later when my Mummy comes into de Kitchen, Bernie stand near de fwidge and say a vewy sweet Miaow what means "May I have some of dat yummy chicken please?" and so my Mummy say  "Oh you are a very good pussy for asking so politely" and  she gives Bernie some.
Den a few minutes later when my Gwand-ma comes into de Kitchen, Bernie stand near de fwidge and say a vewy sweet Miaow what means "May I have some of dat yummy chicken please?" and so my Gwand-ma say "Oh you are a very good pussy for asking so politely" and she gives Bernie some.
Den a little while later when my Gwand-da comes into de kitchen Bernie stands near de fwidge and say a vewy sweet Miaow what means "May I have some of dat yummy chicken please?" And Gwand-da say "Oh you are a very good pussy for asking so politely" and he gives Bernie some.
Den a few minutes later when my Mummy comes into de Kitchen, Bernie stand near de fwidge and say a vewy sweet Miaow what means "May I have some of dat yummy chicken please?" and so my Mummy say  "Oh you are a very good pussy for asking so politely" and  she gives Bernie some.
Den a few minutes later when my Gwand-ma comes into de Kitchen, Bernie stand near de fwidge and say a vewy sweet Miaow what means "May I have some of dat yummy chicken please?" and so my Gwand-ma say "Oh you are a very good pussy for asking so politely" and she gives Bernie some.
Den a few minutes later someone comes into de kitchen and say "I think I will have a chicken sandwich for lunch" and dey get de chicken out and dey say "Oh who ate all the chicken?"  and bernie say a vewy indignant Miaow what means "Fancy dat. A wobber came and eat all our chicken"
Luv fwom Bernie




1 comment:

  1. Katy laughs for hours then says:

    Silly Bernie!

    Hughie says:

    That was the longest blog I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete