Contributors

Thursday 8 March 2012

Bernie wemembered to be a dood pussy cat.

Today was one of dose days when Bernie got stuck inside when me needed to do a litta wee.
Bernie wemembered dat he must not do it on de carpet so me wun into de ensuite and me find a dwain hole and me do it dere. Well me missed a bit but Gwand-ma say me vewy dood cos it easy to wash it down de dwain.
Me is a vewy sophisticated cat. (Me had to look up dat word in de dictionawy)
Me twy to cover it but nuffing happen when you scwape your paw on de white tiles so me could not cover it up. But dat do not matter. Gwand-ma wash it down de dwain.
Also today Gwand-ma dwive de car in de back way so Bernie wun out dere and butler her inside.
Me is a all wound butler.
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are such a clever pussy cat! I am proud of you.
    I am glad to hear that you were buttling your Grandmoogi, I thought maybe you had given up on being a butler, becuase I've not seen you buttle me for such a long time. But you always meet me when I come inside, and that is almost as nice as you walking up the path with me to the front door. I love you baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy says:

    Today I was trying to be as neat and tidy as I could. I let my Mum play recorder, I didn't boss around with my brother, and I even got dressed right after I woke up, got my rails from my bunk bed so Hughie wouldn't pull them down and break them, and just did everything good. Also, in two days I will be seven!

    ReplyDelete