Contributors

Friday 9 March 2012

My Katy has a birfday soon

Oh me vewy happy cos my Katy has a birfday soon. She be seven years old.
Dat is One two five nine eighty-two seven.
Oh no dat wong.
Me say it again
One two fifty eleven seventeen forty eighty seven
Ummmm me fink me made a mistake
One two fifty twenty twelve six seven.
Yes dat wight. Me got it wight.
Dat how old my Katy be.
Me does not have any moneys so me cannot send her a birfday pwesent but me is going to wite a poem for her for her birfday.
Dat be a vewy dood pwesent from me to my Katy.
Luv fwom Bernie



1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    This was written on Sunday so tomorrow is my birthday! And you are counting wrong! It's actually one two three four three four five six six seven eight seven. I hope you practice your counting.

    [Daddy reads out what Katy said and he wrote down.]

    Katy says:

    Uh, can we try that again?

    Hughie says:

    Onetwothreefourfivesixseven!

    Katy says:

    I was counting wrong accidentally. I did a couple of letters twice.

    Hughie says:

    I'm gonna count again: one two three four five eleven twelve thirteen seven!

    Daddy says:

    My hands hurt. Let's read another blog entry!

    ReplyDelete