Contributors

Monday 26 March 2012

More about sleeping

Litta Heidi ask me, "Unca Bernie why doeth you like thleeping on that thewing table?"
Me say "Because me like dat Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr noise dat de sewing machine make.
It wemind me of when me was a litta baby pussy cat and me gone to sleep wif my Mummy pussy cat and my litta bwuvvers and sister pussy cats and we go to sleep in a big cuddle and we can hear our Mummy pussy cat purring. It just like a pussy cat purr."
Me can weccommend a sewing machine for a dood going to sleep noise.
If my Katy and my Hughie wants to go to sleep dey should ask dem Mummy to sew sumfing on her sewing machine so dem can hear dat Brrrrrrrrrrrrr  Brrrrrrrrrrrrr noise and den dey will go to sleep like Bernie.
But Heidi still sleep on her litta folded up blankies. My Gwand-ma take a pikcha of Heidi asleep in de corner on her blankies and she put it on my blog for me.
Here it is.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    I was wondering what Heidi looks like! Is there another picture?

    ReplyDelete