Contributors

Tuesday 20 March 2012

A bit confused dis arffernoon

Dis arffernoon my Mummy say she going for a walk and do Bernie wants to go wif her.
Me say "Miaow" wot mean 'yes' and off we go.
BUT my mummy go de wong way. Instead of going up de stweet where she usususually go, she go down.
First Bernie fink she going to visit Aunty Nola so Bernie wun down to Aunty Nola place but my Mummy do not go dere. She keeps walkin past. Bernie wun arffer her but she go a long way wot Bernie do not know about.
Bernie is a bit fwightened about going dere.
Bernie can see a weally big lellow doggie down dat stweet. Bernie fwightened so Bernie just sit dere and wait.
Soon me see Gwand-ma and Aunty Mavis going wound dere in de car and dey call Bernie but Bernie do not like goin in a car so Bernie stay where me is.
Soon me gone back home and wait until evewybody comes home.
Den me find out dat dem gone to look at de new house and my Mummy want to show me.
Dat why she go dere.
One day me go wif her if dat big doggy not dere.
Luv fwom bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment