Contributors

Thursday 15 March 2012

Quiet day

Today Bernie and Heidi beed busy minding de house.
We has been counting de pomegwanates on dat pomegwanate twee because my Aunty Lily wot I loves lots and lots, loves dem pomegwanates. Me going to send her a email and tell her how many dere is.
Just now my Mummy and my Gwand-da gone for a walk and dem do not let Bernie go wif dem so Bernie sitting here going Mowww mowa  cos me wants to go wif dem.
So den me fink me will wite on my blog while me wait for dem to comes home.
Evewybody say our noo house nearly finished and soon we be moving to dat noo house.
Bernie has lived in lotsa houses. Me lost count of how many houses me lived in.
Me used to moving house but de only fing me do not like is going in a car to dat noo house. Me hope me allowed to just walk to it. Dat why me like going for walks. Me pwactising.
Luv fwom Bernie.


No comments:

Post a Comment