Contributors

Sunday 27 March 2011

Dis and Dat

Hellow evewybody, Here is Bernie again. Me did not wite a email for Fwiday cos me give Mr. Niklas a west. My Mummy tell me no noos is dood noos so me fink no noos fwom DeBoos is dood for Mr. Niklas since he nearly spit him teef out saying my email fwom de day before. Also our 'puter is choked. We downloaded too many fings and so dey choke us and den de 'puter go vewy slow so it take looooooong time to wite a email. My Mummy goin to fix dat. Today Heidi catch two litta baby mousies. One was a bit sick and it die but de uvver wun away and my Mummy feel sowwy for it and she get it and put it out in de back yard cos it only a baby. My Mummy is a softie. Bernie dont know where Heidi find dose mousies. Dey not in dis house. She find dem outside somewhere. De uvver day a man come to bisit and he goin to build us a new house. Bernie look at dat plan and tell him where he want dood cat doors to go. Bernie very happy to have a cat door again and now he finking about what colour cat doors he want. Dis is lots of finking for a pussy cat. It make Bernie vewy tired so he has to take a nap. Bye bye fwom Bernie. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment