Contributors

Saturday 12 March 2011

Happy Birfday to Katy

Hello evewybody,
Today is 12 March and it be a vewy speshul day. It be Katy birfday.
Bernie send her a ecard wif pussy cats singin Happy Birfday.
It vewy cute.
Me hope she like dat ecard.
Early dis mornin, Mr O'Wafferty come wif his fwee boys and dey cut down dat twee out de back what dead and fallin down.
Bernie and Heidi locked in de garage. We get a big fwight fwom dat noise but we safe in de gawage.
When we come out, dere be bwanches awound evewywhere.
Dey also fix dat fence what fallin down.
My Gwandda come home yesserday and My Mummy come home tomowwow.
My Mummy wead my blog to some new fwends called Chwis and Jacynta, and Taleisha and Isabella and Mitchell.
Dey larffing at my blog. Me glad dey like it.
Me hope dem put a comment so me can see what dey fink about dis blog.
and say Happy Birfday to Katy.
Wuv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    Kiss kiss kiss! I like the card you sent to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete