Contributors

Thursday 31 March 2011

Losing weight

Hi dere evewybody.
Here is Bernie again.
Today I went out and taste one of does stwawbewwies. It taste Yuk!
Bernie decide dat he wather stay a plump pussy dan eat dose yukky fings.
Heidi was out dere in de vegetable garden wif me.
She ask me why I wants to lose weight. I say dat because when I stand on Gwandma's lap she say "Oooh sit down Bernie you are too heavy"
Heidi say "Why she thay dat Unca bernie?"
And Bernie say "Because my foots pwess too hard on her lap and dem hurt her. "
But when Bernie sit down Gwandma say "Ah that's better"
So Bernie knows dat when he stand up he be too heavy.
So Heidi say "Well why doethn't you jutht thit down all de time Unca Bernie?"
Bernie say "Oh dat a vewy dood idea litta Heidi. Bernie just do dat and den he don't weigh too much."
So Bernie sit down and Heidi say "You can watch me chathing de flutter byes"
Bernie say "Dose is butter flies. Why does you call dem flutter byes?"
Heidi say "Cos dat ith what they do. They flutter by."
"Well " say Bernie "I suppose dat is cowwect. OK I will watch you chasing the flutter bys and while I am sitting here watching I will lose weight.
Dat is vewy good. Sanks you litta Heidi"

And so Bernie knows how to lose weight now.
Lots of love fwom getting skinny Bernie

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 comment:

  1. Bewieeee coooome pway wif me! Come pway wif me, no buffelfies!! Come baaabie!!!

    ReplyDelete