Contributors

Monday 14 March 2011

Mummy home

Hello to blogweaders
Bernie is bewy happy now 'cause his Mummy is home.
Bernie was meowing and meowing because he could not find her. Now she is home again and Bernie happy.
Dis was a sekwet last week but me can tell you now.
Me and my Gwandma made a Ballewina Bear for Katy for her Birfday. Bernie do not put sekwet's about birfday pwesents on his blog before de person's birfday because if dat person wead his blog den it spoil de surpwise.
But now it is after Katy birfday so Bernie can put it on his blog and tell evewyone dat it be a vewy pwetty Ballewina Bear. My Gwandma put a picture of dat Ballewina Bear on her Knitting and Sewing and Gardening blog.
My Gwandma not as dood at doing blogs as Bernie is.
Wuv fwom Bernie
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    I already have the bear and I'm sleeping with her now, and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete