Contributors

Sunday 20 March 2011

Lots of Noos fwom DeBoos


Hello Evewyone
Bernie has lots of noos for you today.
First Bernie dot a hole in his neck what hurts and his Mummy had to bave it and put bwown stuff on it.
Bernie do not like dat cause it hurt and he accidentally bite his Mummy ear.
Oh dear, now Bernie has to fink of how he can say sowwy to his Mummy again.
But Bernie hopes his Mummy unnerstand dat Bernie was hurtin and so he could not help it.
Next Aunty Barbi come to bisit.
Bernie waited for her in de backyard cause she always come down de lane and in de back gate. Bernie know dat so he waited for her.
Wemember dat Bernie is de butler in dis house so when peoples comes he has to say hello to dem and bwing dem in.
But it vewy sad because she could not bwing my dood fwend Brrrrr.
Brrrr is a bootiful pussy cat what lives wif Aunty Barbi.
He is my bestest fwend and he is de only pussy cat what ever send me emails.
Now Brrrrrr is nearly blind and cannot twavel in de car wif Aunty Barbi so he has to wait wif my cousin Lolly.
He used to love twavelling in de car and me got lots of pictures of my dood fwend Brrrrr in his car.
Him and me used to have lots of dood meows togevver.
Den Aunty Barbi do sumfing vewy clever.
She find dat mousie!
It dead and flat inside de blankie where Heidi sleep.
Dat blankie folded up vewy neat. Dat mousie must have wun in between de folds and den got squashed when Heidi sit on top of him and go to sleep.
Or maybe Heidi catch him and put him in dere. You know how she likes to hide fings.
Bernie told Heidi dat when she catch a mousie she must sit on it but she fink he weally mean weally sit on it.
Luv fwom Bernie

3 comments:

  1. Dear bernie,

    I am not mad at you for hurting my ear. I know you were very sore and I am very prod of how brave you were as I was cleaning your wound.

    But i do wish you wouldn't get into fights and get hurt in the first place. I don't want my little baby to be hurt.

    lots of love,
    mummy. XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy says:

    I like you very much and I'm very sad that you hurt your neck.

    Hughie says:

    Why did you get a hole in your neck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anuvver pussy cat come here and he not allowed to come here and Bernie tell him to go away but he will not go and he bite Bernie on Bernie neck.

    ReplyDelete