Contributors

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Vewy happy but a bit sad pussy cats‏

Hi dere to evewyone again today.
Here is Bernie.
Phew Heidi and me is vewy welieved.
Litta Katy wote a message on my bernie blog dat de cats heads what Gwandma and Aunty Mavis was talkin about is weeds not Heidi and Bernie heads so we will be able to keep our moufs and eyes and whiskers and nose and ears after all.
I wun stwaight away over to Claude place and tell Heidi she can come home cos it is safe. She come wunning home so fast she leave her gum nuts at Claude place. Oh well she got plenty here.
So all is well in DeBoos stweet again - except for one uvver litta fing.
Bernie Mummy is bisiting Polly in Canbewwa and Bernie miss her sooooo much. She be home in about 3 days which is about 12 sleeps. You know pussy cats has lots of sleeps. Bernie go out on de fwont vewandah evewy day when it time for her to come home fwom work but she do not come and den Bernie meow and meow awound de place lookin for her.
Den he wemember dat she away bisiting Polly and so Bernie has to get a big cuddle fwom Gwandma.
Last time Bernie Mummy go away she gone for nearly fwee years in Edinburry.
Dat when Bernie has to send emails to his Mummy all de time.
Dat when he learn to wite emails.
But now we just all waitin for Bernie Mummy to come home again.
Wuv fwom Bernie.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bernie,
    I will be home soon. I miss you lots and lots too, but I'm giving Polly lots of cuddles, and so I will still be practised at the art of giving pussy cat cuddles. And this time I won't be gone for three years, so that will be good won't it.

    I'm glad that Grandmoogi and Aunty Mavis aren't going to chop off your heads becuase I would be very very angry if they did that!

    Love Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy says:

    I'm happy you're not sad any more, but next time look at what they're looking at and if it's you, worry!

    Hughie says:
    Why aren't those things kisses?

    Daddy answers:
    Because cats don't give kisses, they give licks! That's how they give kisses!

    Hughy answers:
    Wow! That's cool!

    ReplyDelete