Contributors

Friday 4 March 2011

Miss my Mummy alweady

Hello dere peoples,
My Mummy gone to bisit my Unca Tim and Aunty Lily and stay at deir house and mind my cousin, Polly, for a whole week. Dat is about firty sleeps.
Bernie misses her alweady.
Dis evening Bernie went over to bisit Mr Claude when Gwandma go and feed him.
Gwandma call and call but Mr Claude do not come home.
We do not know where he gone.
Maybe he bisit anuvver girlfwend but dont tell Heidi.
We leave his din dins outside unner dat chair so he can eat it when he come home.
Bernie has a litta taste but he dont eat much just a tiny taste cos dat is Claude Din dins.
Den we walk all de way back home.
When Gwandma see how Bernie cwoss de woad she say Bernie is a bewy bewy dood pussy cat.
Bernie look all awound to see if dere be any cars coming and den when he hear a car he look all wound to see if it coming past here.
When a car go down de uvver stweet Bernie stop and wait and see if it turn awound in our stweet. Bernie bewy careful.
Gwandma say Bernie extweemely clever and dood.
Wuv fwom careful woad cwossing Bernie.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bernie,
    Mummy misses you too, but Polly says hello. I have already given her a very big cuddle and I will give her lots and lots more.
    Take good care of Grand Moogi and Grand Da and Little Heidi for me, and I will see you soon. And I'm very proud of your safe road crossing.
    Remember, if you catch any more mousies, let Grand Moogi know.
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Bernie catch any more mousies he email dem to Polly.

    ReplyDelete