Contributors

Wednesday 30 March 2011

A Amazing Discovewy

Hi dere to all de peoples what likes my emails,
Today I notice somefing.
When we was out in de backyard lookin at my Mummy's vegetable garden, Heidi went up to my Mummy's stwawbewwy plant and bit off a stwawbewwy and ate it. Den she bit off annuvver stwawbewwy and ate it too.
Now me did not know dat pussy cats like to eat stwawbewwies so me vewy surpwised. Den me fink about it and maybe dat is de sekwet why Heidi be nice and slim.
So now Bernie is going to eat some of dose stwawbewwies and see if he get nice and slim too.
If it work we discover a gweat new diet food.
Once my Gwandma buy me some pussy cat diet food and Bernie eat lots and lots of it. He eat as much as he can fit in his tummy but it don't make me skinny so dat diet food don't work.
Me hopes de stwawbewwies will work.
Luv fwom Bernie.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2 comments:

  1. Hughie says:

    Why do you want to get skinny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles*

    askeded auwtie Anny bout poppe... poppe... popperrrtjes!

    ReplyDelete