Contributors

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Segwegashun of dooties‏

Hello peoples in wadio land,
Dis is Bernie.
Now one of my dood listeners ask me a question. He say "Why do pussy cats sleep so much?"
Dat be a bewy dood question and me glad he ask it because I can explain it to all de listeners.
It be vewy important.
Evewybody do what dey is best at.
My Gwand-da be best at being a pwincipal of de school so he do dat.
My Mummy is a dood knitter and she know how to fix 'puters so when a 'puter bweak she fix it.
My Gwandma do de gardenin, de washing and ironing, de sewing and sometimes she cook din dins.
If din dins is ordinawy my Gwandma cook it but if it be fancy, my Mummy cook it. Dat because she dood at cooking speshul fings.
My Aunty Mavis is dood at dwinkin coffee wif my Gwandma so dat what she do.
Litta Heidi is dood at catching mousies (although she not good at keepin dem) but she learn dat soon.
My Gwandda is a dood washing up person too so he do dat lots of times.
Bernie is a dood house minding pussy cat, and a door answering pussy cat and a cuddle giving pussy cat and also a good sleeping pussy cat.
Bernie is de best sleeper in de house dat why he do lots of sleeping.
Heidi is a dood gawage minding pussy cat so she sleep in de gawage.
Gwand da is de best at talkin on de telephone so he do dat lots of times and my Gwandma is a dood sudoku doing Gwandma so she do de sudoku.
Aunty Mavis also dood at guessing de word in de puzzle in de Noospaper so she do dat lots of times. She also vewy dood at giving head scwatches so Bernie always get a good head scwatch fwom Aunty Mavis.Now me hopes you can unnerstand why pussy cats sleep lots.
It because dem is vewy dood at it and of course evewyone do what dey is best at doing.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    I'm good at look after things. Hughie is good at being a monkey and making a mess.

    Hughie says:

    I'm not good at doing those things! I good at being given cuddles! And giving cuddles.

    Daddy says:

    I'm good at transcribing what my babies say, and reading out silly things written by cats.

    ReplyDelete