Contributors

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Still vewy wowwied pussy cats

Hello Evewybody.
Bernie and Heidi is still vewy wowwied pussy cats. De uvver day, Heidi hear Gwandma and Aunty Mavis talkin about how they must get wid of de cats heads.
We need our heads and we asks all our listeners to tell us what to do.
Heidi was twying to hide her head but we could always see where her head was because we could see her back legs and bum and tail stickin out.
Bernie twies to do dood fings wif his head so Gwandma can see dat Bernie head is worf keepin.
Today I see Heidi walkin out and I say to her "Where you goin litta Heidi?"
She say "uooommph ooom ummmff"
I say "Heidi what you got in your mouf? Bernie can't unnerstand you. Please spit dat out and den tell me where you goin"
So Heidi spit out a whole mouf full of gum nuts.
Bernie say "Where you goin wif all dose gumnuts?" Heidi likes playing wif gumnuts. I alweady told our dood listeners about how she play wif gum nuts but she usually only play wif one at a time.
She say "Me going to live with Mithter Claude"
"Oh dear," says me. "Is you goin to get mawwied to Mr Claude?"
"Don't be thilly Unca Bernie. You ith tho old fathhioned. You doethn't have to be married to live with thomeone"
"Well why you goin to live with Mr. Claude then?" asks Bernie "Does you love him?"
"Well I liketh Mithter Claude. He ith my friend. But I loveth my head and he thay Mr. Nicklath doeth not get rid of catth headth tho I go and live with Mithter Claude"
So that explains it.
Please will someone give us a new solution to our pwoblem.
Maybe dey could email me at baronbernie@live.com or leave a message on my blog at baronbernie.blogspot.com
It be vewy sad if Heidi go to live somewhere else and Mr. Nicklas might not want anuvver pussy cat.
Luv fwom Bernie

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 comment:

  1. OH Bernie, don't let Heidi go and live with Claude. I would miss her. I won't let Grandmoogi and Aunty Mavis get rid of your heads, you just tell them that if they try to hurt my baby boy or little Heidi I will be very very very cross!
    Love Mummy

    ReplyDelete